Friday, December 10, 2010

I Make It Rain

This blog is coming to you live from Chem is Try (Blog is Try)
here is the proof. I stay rolling out of that bed.
Why are we even in class today? We are reviewing for the final, but I mean....we studied 10 chapters, how good is a review going to be? I'm just being bitter because I'm so sleepy.

This past week has been relatively great. Lots of Chemistry. Last night my dorm had pizza/cookie party thing and I attended. It's always great to get free things. So I was just enjoying myself and then all these people were trying to get me to sing. I was all, "hey why can't you just let me enjoy this party," and they were all, "no we just want to hear the voice of an angel." So I mean they pulled the angel card and I had to entertain. I had several options. Do I sing a ballad, a foreign piece, something upbeat and fun? All of those things are great but when faced with adversity, I will ALWAYS free style rap. Thats what I did. I just brought myself back to my days on the street and rapped like my life depended on it. When I came back to reality all these ladies were around me, cheering, crying, touched and moved. I threw some tissues that I had conveniently placed in my pockets and made it rain with the sweet gift of absorbency. 

I have also spent a lot of time in the library with some really great people.

Look at them. I love them.
I feel like God brought them in my life to make sure they don't die in college or something because they are little baby broskis that need someone looking out for them. There are a few other little baby bros that I feel this way about as well.
K. Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment