Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wizardry

This blog is coming to you live from MY HAMMOCK.
You know you like the proof.

It is February (as I am sure you have heard by now) and it is 72 degrees here in Edmond, Oklahoma. 72!!! As much as I do enjoy the cold, I love being able to regulate my temperature easily while outdoors, so here I am, hammocking.
Yesterday was the good old day of love, the day where it all goes down, the red day if you will. If you won't then it was Valentines Day. I must say, I was quite the wizard yesterday. By saying that I mean I was the wizard of love. So many people do not like the holiday because they are single or don't have anyone to "love" them. I think all of those negative feelings are crap. I DON'T HAVE ANYONE EITHER AND I LOVED MY LIFE YESTERDAY. I made all my little baby broskis a card and a small gift and for all the others I love I made some special valentines that look a lot like the following.




So there they are.
Mid-hammock my friend Josh McCoy came to visit.
K.Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment