Thursday, February 3, 2011

Virgin Mary

This blog is coming to you live from the Branch household. Snow days are the best days.
here is the proof.
So I will preface the rest of my entry with informing all my readers of what I have been doing from approximately 10:00 pm Monday night until right at this very moment. I have been in the middle of a snowpocalypse and stuck inside of Lee Branches home. I know many of you were frantically looking for me and because all of the phone lines and roads are down, I have not been able to contact anyone. Luckily I have found some internet service and I would like to dissipate all of your fears. I, and the rest of my crew, are completely fine.


cute.
In other news, I found the virgin Mary in the community bathroom in my dorm. I was just showering one morning and there it was. I was freaking out, got on my knees and sent praises up to heaven because I clearly was on some sort of holy ground. Ok, maybe that was blasphemous, but seriously THE VIRGIN MARY WAS IN THE SHOWER WITH ME.
There she is.
So, if you want to come see her I am selling tickets for $10.00 a piece. Come, be blessed.
K. Jack

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks more like a dementor, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting in the business office with official-looking people all around me and I am laughing so hard I am about crying. I want to see that Virgin Mary.

    ReplyDelete