Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Live from Chem Is Try...

I have one correction to make concerning my first blog regarding my good resident assistant friend Hannah Faye Foster. She is actually one of my best friends who never ceases to amaze me. She bought me a toothbrush for when I sleep over and it's pretty much like we are in a relationship. No not at all, but really I love her so much.
We like to say that Chemistry is the facilitator of our friendship, because without it, would we even be friends? The answer to that question is yes, but hey we love a good catalyst to our friendship!
Currently I am in Chemistry, sitting next to none other than Hannah Faye. Check out http://labellavita-hfoster.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-could-write-book.html if you want to see what Hannah Faye has to say.
That rhymed.
Here we are in Chemistry
This is us, learning.
You may be wondering about my glasses. Wonder no further because they are my reading glasses of +1.00 power.
basically once I do that I'm going to look up the delta H of the overall reaction and then add that to blah blah blah
Sorry that was what I was hearing, so it infiltrated my mind and was expressed through my writing.
Look how diligent! They are working so hard!
My professor is about to give us a short cut to one of our problems! Why do they have to with hold the short cuts from us? Just give it to me in the beginning. Now I am scraping up words to write so that's all I got for you now!

K. Jack

3 comments:

  1. hey remember that time in Chem is try that you kept taking pictures of yourself and then you made that creepy squealing sound when I told you I didn't have Monday off and that boy looked at you crazy?

    Cause I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know that I miss you guys a lot.....nice to know that I had a small part to play in your lives.....tell Brittany and Chad hello.

    ReplyDelete