Thursday, October 14, 2010

From Ugly to Whoopee.

This blog is live from: The music office conference room.
Seeing as I am a Freshman with a music scholarship, I spend at least one hour in the music office per week.
Here I am sitting here blogging: (I'm checking out the other people in the room, seeing if they are noticing I am blogging instead of doing something productive)

Sorry that my pictures I have included thus far do not encompass a very broad spectrum of my life. I usually just open up my photo booth as I am blogging and take a picture of the current state I am in.
So Halloween is next weekend. This is a great holiday. You get to pretend to be something you are not (if you so choose). And let me tell you, I so choose. This is a picture of me at Halloween last year:


If you are looking at this and thinking, "Wow, these girls sure do look like the 'Teen Girl Squad'," Well then you would be thinking correctly. Notice the similarity:

I am the Ugly One.
I you have no idea what I am writing about please, PLEASE check this out: http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgsmenu.html

So anyhow, that was last year at my good friend Chad Morgan's annual Halloween party. The year before my costume was:

And they get progressively more strange.
Also, my friends and I for the past few years have been attending the "Rocky Horror Picture Show." Anyone want to time warp?
If you have seen it then you know it is one of the most ridiculous/fun/strange things you will ever see.
Now I want to shift gears. I'm new to this blogging business and want to know what you want to hear about. What could I write that would entertain you at the greatest level? Just let me know and I will do my best, because you know how it is.
K. Jack

1 comment:

  1. Blog about EVERYTHING!!! Throw in a lil about your OLD twin...you know the one...

    ReplyDelete