Thursday, November 18, 2010

Miho.

This post is coming to you live from the Garvey center.
as always, here is the proof.
Although, I really could be anywhere. All you see is a blank wall behind me so I will just let you all wonder about that. Also, I no longer have only 12 apostles/followers. You readers really stepped up!
I am writing this blog today to tell you about my accompanist Miho.
She is asian, precious, and beyond talented. I don't know why but I am just enamored by her. She has to accompany me while I sing and she NEVER misses a beat. I miss ALL beats, yet she keeps up brilliantly not thinking twice about it. I know that is what she went to school for but, come on! She is brilliant. I hope she doesn't know I have a blog, or she will be really creeped out by this, but then again look at the blogs name. So last night I thought I would give facebook a try and see if she had a page, and guess what...She did!! Her photo is now the background of my phone. Just so you know who I speak of here is a picture.


That is her husband with her. 
Reading her page, I discovered just how amazing she is. She teaches piano privately, as does her husband, and she specializes in teaching music to developmentally challenged adults who enjoy music. She is fantastic. Her and her husband play the piano together and call themselves "DuoFisher." Check the link out if you want to see them do there thing. 

Well thats all I have for now. I love Miho.
K. Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment