Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bag Lady

This blog is coming to you live from my dorm room.
I mean...
This is my first blog post Christmas break. It is three days into school here at OC and so far I have read two strange scientific/philosophy writings, one quiz over said writings, began a chapter of Chem Is Try, dropped one class, been a part of thoughtful discussion over the Renaissance and other related topics, and a menagerie of other events that are school related. You know, no big deal.
I went to good ole' St. Louis over the break. I don't have many pictures to show other than this one.
That is Kelsea Smith and Shane McFarlin
We did a lot of really exciting St. Louis related things, but sadly this is all I have to show for it. They look great though, am I right?
I also went to goodwill with a few friends (a common sight) and bought the skirt you can see pictured below. However, my roommate (also pictured below) claims it makes me look a bit down and out, if you know what I mean, so I accentuated what any destitute person might accentuate with.
If only I was sitting on a park bench with perhaps some pigeons and bread crumbs.
This is my roommate and I. She is awesome, except she turned the heat off a few nights ago and I woke up sick. You may notice some shiny/greasy skin around my nose. Do not be alarmed as it is merely Vicks Vapor Rub. (I hope my product mention makes me some sort of profit)
Speaking of no heat, on my way back to school this past Sunday I had to pull off the road because it was BLIZZARDING. So alone, female, and afraid I found the nearest hotel to check into and ended up in a room by myself at a Best Western in Van Buren, Arkansas. Although I missed the first day of classes, it was somewhat fun. It was a funny story at the very least. 
The break was wonderful, but now I am back to my own reality (or at least as much reality as I can achieve here at OC). What is anything?
K. Jack


2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how many time I've been told I look like a bag lady.

    Ain't no shame, lady do yo thang!

    Rock that skirt. it's cute-SK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are we not better friends!

    ReplyDelete